You can download Fiona’s own worksheet for evaluating haunted cemeteries.
It’s free, and you can copy it (without changes) for your own use or for your team, as much as you like.
In her book, Ghost Hunting in Haunted Cemeteries, Fiona explains how to use the worksheet. However, most experienced ghost hunters will be able to use the worksheet right away. (The worksheet includes a sheet of basic instructions.)
- Complete the basic information before leaving for your investigation.
- During the investigation, fill in details about things you notice there, such as unmarked graves and famous graves.
- Use this worksheet to record things that you observe and your team mentions, including “gut feelings” about the cemetery.
- After the investigation, complete the form as you decide if the cemetery is genuinely haunted, and if it’s worth additional research.
Visit Fiona’s website for this free download:
Worksheet: Evaluating Haunted Cemeteries, by Fiona Broome
You can open this worksheet and print it with any free PDF reader, including Adobe Acrobat Reader. (You probably have a PDF reader on your computer, already.)
More free worksheets
You’ll find more worksheets and mindmaps related to haunted cemeteries and other aspects of ghost hunting listed at Fiona’s Free Downloads links.
Free ghost hunting course
In this free course, you’ll learn the basics of ghost hunting. Topics include:
- How to start ghost hunting
- Where to find ghosts
- What to expect and what to do
- How to continue your research as a ghost hunter
- Ghost hunting as a hobby and as a profession
And, when you conclude the course, you can print and display your own certificate of completion.