Ghost Hunting in Haunted Cemeteries is Fiona Broome’s book about finding and evaluating the best haunted cemeteries, and locating the most active areas in them.
People pass by haunted cemeteries every day and don’t notice them. This book helps ghost hunters of all levels discover great haunted sites near their homes, schools, and businesses.
Related to Chapter 2
Related to Chapter 4
- Ghost Hunting in Haunted Cemeteries – Outside Graves
- Damaged Gravestones and Neglected Graves
- Haunted Cemeteries and Damaged Crypts
- Haunted Cemeteries – Unmarked Graves
Related to Chapter 5
- Haunted Cemeteries – Pre-investigation Research
- Free ‘Haunted Cemeteries’ Worksheet
- Haunted Cemeteries Mindmap
- Beginners will learn how to find local haunted cemeteries that are free (and legal) to visit. New ghost hunters will discover the tips & tricks that professionals use to find the most haunted cemeteries — and the ghosts in them — quickly and easily. This book is a quick course in ghost hunting at haunted cemeteries, taking readers from absolute beginner to confident researcher in a short amount of time.
- Professionals will probably skim the introductory materials and then discover Fiona’s best-kept secrets to identifying the most active, haunted cemeteries and the “hot spots” in them. Ms. Broome shares tips to locate “sinners’” graves at church and community cemeteries. She also explains two fast & easy ways to find some of the most active graves as soon as you walk through the cemetery gates. Whether you’re conducting your own research, training a team, or conducting a ghost-related event, you’ll find useful tips and tricks in this book.
To learn more about ghost hunting in haunted cemeteries, read the book. Ask your public library if they own a copy. (Many libraries have the first or second edition of the printed book.)
Or, purchase the third (2015) edition of Ghost Hunting in Haunted Cemeteries, now available in Kindle and printed editions, too.