I launched this site to merge most of my ghost-related articles, handouts, and course materials. I want to make this a huge, useful resource for ghost enthusiasts.
That meant combining close to 600 articles from Ghosts101.com sites, HollowHill.com, and my major book-related sites.
It’s still a work in progress, but it’s nearly complete.
- All broken outgoing links and internal links are being repaired as my link-checking software finds them. (As of 15 Oct 2016, all links are current.)
- The interactive photo gallery (formerly at HollowHill.com) must be rebuilt from scratch.
- I’ll be adding an updated freebies section at this site. Meanwhile, visit my FionaBroome.com site for free ghost hunting downloads.
- I’m updating my free Introduction to Ghost Hunting course. In fact, it’s moving to a site that will focus on it.
- 15 Oct 2016 – The Q&As section – including the text of my book, “101 Ghost Hunting Questions, Answered” is moving to Ghosts101.com. New questions & answers are arriving there, steadily.
- 18 Sep 2016 – Exciting changes are ahead. HollowHill.com will relaunch as a paranormal research site. (Ghost-specific articles will stay here.) I’m also working on new books and a new, free courses site.
- 8 Sep 2016 – We’ve moved all of the free downloads to one FionaBroome.com page. This is a temporary solution to a software issue.
- 7 Apr 2016 – The links are fixed in my free introduction to Ghost Hunting course. I’ve also revised some sections, corrected typos, and added some new information. This is just the beginning of improvements in my ghost-related courses.
- 22 Feb 2016 –All broken internal links and missing images seem to be repaired. If you find an outgoing link that’s broken, let me know. I’m checking them, myself, as time permits, but your help is appreciated.
- 21 Feb 2016 – So far, most articles are complete. I’m continuing to work on broken images and links, and they’re being updated at a rapid pace.
- 19 Feb 2016 – The old sites were deleted, and their URLs redirect to this site.
- 17 Feb 2016 – Effective today, this site is complete enough — and its updated articles are better resources than those at Ghosts101.com, etc. — to begin the formal URL change. I’ve posted notices at HollowHill.com and at the Ghosts101.com sites. Articles at those sites will be deleted on Friday (the 19th), and visitors directed to this website.
- 16 Feb 2016 – Everything is here now, though I still need to rebuild all of the interactive photo galleries. (In the meantime: I’ve reconstructed thumbnail galleries, as sneak previews.) Also, I’ve added the free subscription form for those who like updates by email. Tomorrow, I’ll work on broken links again, and then start redirecting my readers to this site.
- 15 Feb 2016 – The move is nearly complete. I’m pretty sure all of the articles are at this site. Most of the broken links have been repaired. Now, I’m waiting for a premium feature (interactive photo gallery) to be activated.
- 12 Feb 2016 –More book-specific articles have moved here. More internal links have been repaired. External broken links are being updated as time permits.
- 4 Feb 2016 – All HollowHill.com articles are here. Over 100 links (internal, external, and image links) need to be updated. I’ll be working on them for the next few days.
- 3 Feb 2016 – All Ghosts101.com articles are here. I’m checking internal links right now.
- GhostPhotography101.com is arriving now, as well.
- 2 Feb 2016 – All Ghosts101.com/HauntedPlaces articles are here. Most image links are now fixed. Broken external links (to others’ sites) will take longer to fix. (Some of my articles are over 15 years old. Also, in the past couple of years, many ghost hunting websites were phased out as the fad faded. So, lots of links will need updates.)